Du hast # von # Fragen richtig beantwortet
0 / 0
Business English Difficulties with coworkers and contracts - Teil 3
Mittel bis fortgeschritten
1) "Mitigating circumstances" are factors that...
- provide evidence of a crime.
- reduce the severity of an action, or even excuse it.
- keep a boss from interfering.
2) What difficult task does Julia now have to face?
- She has to ask if a contract can be cancelled.
- She has to fire Chris.
- She has to explain everything to Frank, her manager.
3) "Frazzled" is another word for...
- stressed out and exhausted.
- angry and upset.
- funny and silly.
4) How much of a price increase will the new accounts be subject to?
- Thirty-five percent
- Thirty percent
- Ten percent